Registration for automatic concession

Complete this form if you hold an eligible concession card and you want a discount on your water bill.

Eligible cards are:

  • Centrelink Pension Concession Card
  • Department of Veterans; Affairs Gold Repatriation Health Card for all conditions
  • Centrelink Health Care Card

You cannot get a concession if you have a Seniors Card (Victorian or Commonwealth) or any Repatriation Health Card other than the Gold Card.

To qualify, the name and address on your water bill must match the details on your concession card, and be your main place of residence.

Contact details
Please provide at least one phone number
eg, 03 5333 1234
eg, 03 5333 1234
eg, 0412 123 456
eg, 03 5333 1234