Property drainage plans

Property drainage plans provide you with an indication of where sewerage drains were installed on your property. You may require a property drainage plan if you are:

  • landscaping
  • having issues with a blocked drain
  • planning to install a swimming pool
  • extending your home
  • purchasing a new property


Requesting a drainage plan


From us direct

You may also contact Central Highlands Water directly to obtain a copy of a drainage plan (fees apply). 
Ph: 1800 061 514


Plumbing supply outlets

Alternatively, you can obtain plans through some local plumbing supplies outlets.
For more information once you have obtained your plans, contact Central Highlands Water’s Technical Enquiries team on 1800 061 514 or email us.