Extend water/sewer services to connect

If your property is not serviced by existing water/sewer systems, but you’ve been informed by us that you are able to extend the water/sewer mains to reach your property, follow these simple steps:


Step 1

Contact a Central Highlands Water approved engineering consultant to discuss the project. They should be able to provide you with estimated costs, timeframe and whether a local council town planning permit is required.

Consultants currently approved by us 

Step 2 Engage the approved engineering consultant to mange the project for you. They will oversee and inform you of the process, application forms and fees required.
Step 3

You or your consultant will need to submit an Application for Notice of Agreement (Works) to us via email or in person: 7 Learmonth Rd, Wendouree VIC 3355

Step 4 Our Land Development Team will then prepare a Notice of Agreement that includes the costs and conditions for the project.
Step 5

To proceed with a water or sewer extension based on the costs and conditions outlined, you and your consultant should sign and return the Notice of Agreement Acceptance Form to us.

For further information, please contact the Land Development Team member listed on the Acceptance form.

Step 6 Work can now commence.