WaterAid Facebook Competition
WATERAID COMPETITION - STARTS FRIDAY 23 JUNE
Central Highlands Water support WaterAid becasue we believe everyone has the right to access clean and safe drinking water and the provision of adequate sanitation.
To raise awarness about the work WaterAid do we will be giving away 2 movie tickets (for Regent Cinema, Ballarat), to one lucky person each week for a period of 6 weeks.
For your chance to WIN visit our facebook page www.facebook.com/CHWaterVic each Friday and answer the question on our latest post about WaterAid. You will find the answer in the news article we provide a link to.
One (1) person each week who provides the right answer on the Facebook post will enter the draw to win.
The winner will be chosen and announced randomly during the day, so get in quick.
The movie tickets will be available for pick up at our head office 7 Learmonth Road Wendouree 3355 between 8.15am and 5.00pm Monday to Friday.
Across the world, people are forced to walk long distances to collect dirty water, girls are dropping out of school because there are no private toilets, and young children are not surviving to see their fifth birthday because of preventable diseases.
To combat this, WaterAid work with organisations like Central Highlands Water to help these communities access safe water and sanitation.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Information on how to enter the WaterAid Competition (‘the Competition’) forms part of the terms and conditions of entry. Entry into the Competition is deemed acceptance of the following terms and conditions.
1. The Promoter of the Competition is Central Highlands Region Water Corporation (“CHW”) of 7 Learmonth Road, Wendouree, Victoria.
2. The Competition entry period commences at 9.00am (AEST) on 23 June, 2017 and closes at 11:59pm (AEST) on 4 July 2017 (‘the Competition Period’).
3. Entrants must have a valid Facebook page.
4. Entrants must correctly answer the question to be eligible for the prize.
5. Entrants that answer incorrectly will NOT be eligible for the prize.
6. Entrants must post their answer on the post, not the page.
7. Winners of the prize will be randomly selected by Central Highlands Water.
8. Employees of Central Highlands Water and their immediate families are not eligible to enter the Competition.
9. Persons under 13-years of age must have consent from a parent or guardian.
10. Winners will be announced on the Facebook post, so entrants must watch the post/page for notification.
11. If the winner does not acknowledge receipt of our notification within 72 hours the prize will be awarded to another person.
12. Entrants can only win the prize once.
13. Prize means two (2) adult cinema tickets to the value of $36.00 for Regent Cinema Ballarat located at 49 Lydiard St N, Ballarat Central VIC 3350.
14. No component of the Prize can be exchanged, transferred or redeemed for cash. Where the Prize becomes unavailable, the Promoter reserves the right to provide a similar product to the same or greater value as the original Prize.
15. Representatives of Competition Winner must, at the Promoter’s request, participate free of charge in all promotional activity, including being interviewed, photographed or filmed while participating in the Competition or accepting any Prize. The Competition Winners consent to the Promoter using that Competition Winner’s name and images of its representatives in promotional material. The representatives of Competition Winners consent to the Promoter repeating any such broadcast, film, photograph or other recording in any media at any time free of charge.
15. Where the Entrant provides to the Promoter details, images or any other materials of other person(s), the entrant must obtain consent (or in the case of a minor, appropriate consent required by law from the minor's parent or guardian) from the other person(s) for the other person(s) details or image to be provided to the Promoter for the purposes of processing and conducting the Competition, and that the other person(s) may be contacted by the Promoter in relation to this Competition.
16. The Promoter will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss), expense, damage or personal injury which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with the Competition, accepting or using any Prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).