Connect outside water or sewerage districts

It may be possible for us to supply services to your property even though it is outside a defined water or sewerage district. A defined water and sewerage district is an area where we can provide services in accordance with the relevant regulations.

By entering into an 'outside sewerage district agreement' with us, landowner's can expect the same level of service and conditions as for properties within a district unless it is not feasible to do so.

Where it is not possible to supply the same level of service, the agreement will include specific details about this and how our service standards may differ from those in our customer charter.

Where an outside district agreement is required we will not issue our consent to connect until the agreement has been signed and returned to us.

To find out more please contact our Technical Enquiries Team on 1800 061 514 or at technical.enquiries(at)