Project Manager- Capital delivery
PROJECT MANAGER - Capital Delivery (FULL-TIME / PERMANENT) ($73,500-$94,000 p.a. plus 9.5% super)
AN EXCITING OPPORTUNITY TO JOIN A SUCCESSFUL REGIONAL WATER CORPORATION.
• Are you excited by the delivery of construction projects?
• Are you the person who can influence organisations, customers, suppliers, partners and peers?
• Do you want to work for an organisation that is passionate about diversity & inclusion?
CHW is seeking to attract a motivated individual to work within our Capital Delivery team to develop, deliver and support capital works programs.
Reporting to the Manager - Capital Delivery, the successful individual will;
• manage projects and support other project managers to develop and deliver capital investment programs
• enable CHW to provide sustainable services for growth
• efficiently create, augment and replace assets to provide services at the required standards to customers
• assist in continuously improving the project management processes.
To be considered for this position, you must include in your application a cover letter, current CV and a document addressing the ‘Key Selection Criteria’ contained in the position description.
Applications are to be forwarded to email@example.com and will be received until 9am, 29 April 2019.
ENQUIRIES Contact Andrew Hardy, Central Highlands Water on 5320 3255 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Central Highlands Water is an inclusive and an equal opportunity employer. CHW offers a range of flexible work arrangements and people of all abilities and backgrounds are encouraged to apply.